Plugging in an HDMI cord to your TV from your Computer
1. Plug the HDMI cord into your TV and into your computer.
2. Set the input on your TV to the corresponding HDMI input.
3. Open the tv.doyourumble.com on your device’s internet browser and log in.
4. Choose the Live or On Demand class you want to watch.
5. Plug the HDMI cord into your computer, and your Rumble TV workout will be displayed on your TV!
(Mac users with a newer computer may require an adapter for USB-C to HDMI)
6. If your computer display doesn’t appear go into your computer settings
For Macs: System Preferences > Display > Arrangement > Make sure the box “Mirror Displays” is checked off
For PCs, no settings changes should be required. Just plug in your HDMI cable.